Troll Samus Troll Samus

Not very interesting, But the animation was nice. Not really much I can say but it just wasn't funny.

Kingdom hearts corrupted Kingdom hearts corrupted

The text on the loading screen kinda messed with my eyes because of the contrast of hard and soft images. I felt a strain on my eyes trying to focus and read the words. Other than that, I enjoyed the softness of the images, and the whole feel to the main menu. It fit the "Kingdom heart" feeling perfectly. Plus, even the voice in the beginning felt just... right. I have high hopes for this animation!

ACS- Block: Act 1 ACS- Block: Act 1

Good idea, Voice acting (or grunt acting) wasnt the best but wasn't the worst. I think the end was a little to sudden though. Maybe you should have had it fade back out into another game of pong?

8bitNemesis responds:

Thanks, due to the size we were haveing serious issues saving and keeping the flash altogether so we had to end it short, will consider this for the next one though.

SoulCrusher Cabin SoulCrusher Cabin

Great game. Had a lot of fun with it :) Wish you would have added a quality control though, because I was lagging on the last boss pretty hardcore. But that's my fault, so great job :D

Manly-Chicken responds:

My bad on the lag. I guess it's the screen shake.

Cabinalt Cabinalt

Simple, Hilarious, and Addicting. Lost a half star because of in the beginning its hard to see the people behind the tree's.

Oppa Gangnam Dash Oppa Gangnam Dash

Fun at first, a little to simple, and just gets old quickly. Nice idea though.

Bounty Hunter II.I Bounty Hunter II.I

Nice mix, sounds really clean and crisp.

DJmadalrian responds:

Thanks! M&M is a little tricky for Trap but I think I am getting the hang of it!

Clear Smoke Head Clear Smoke Head

Smooth.

BOULLIE responds:

Hope you liked it enough to carry it with you!

Bath Salts Bath Salts

Another Heavy Banger bro, your on a roll.

Asmodeus and Bunny Asmodeus and Bunny

I like big tits but...

...I think those are a tad to big XD But great picture anyways!

Too Fresh Too Fresh

Lol

I literately Lol'ed.

Little Girl Little Girl

Looks good

But for some reason, something is wrong about the girls face, I just cannot put my finger on it.

BiggCaZv2 responds:

She's 3, and my watermark is in it?