Bounty Hunter II.I Bounty Hunter II.I

Nice mix, sounds really clean and crisp.

DJmadalrian responds:

Thanks! M&M is a little tricky for Trap but I think I am getting the hang of it!

Clear Smoke Head Clear Smoke Head

Smooth.

BOULLIE responds:

Hope you liked it enough to carry it with you!

Bath Salts Bath Salts

Another Heavy Banger bro, your on a roll.

Turn It Up Louder Turn It Up Louder

Holy shit. Dude, this Blew my mind. This is better than a lot of the "Dubstep" produced today. 5/5

Pitfall - Organ Doner Pitfall - Organ Doner

Late Drop, but the this song is amazing. It just sounds so... Smooth. Then going from the smooth intro to the distortion just blew my mind. 5/5 man.

Pitfall responds:

Thanks! I'll just put the website in the description, so that works!

Keep it Together Keep it Together

I like the retro style of the beat. Has a very smooth sound, also great mastering. Needs to be a little louder though. Good job!

SquidFurnace responds:

ahhh thank you, I forgot that it's real quiet overall, gonna try to fix that.

Selfies Cure Cancer Selfies Cure Cancer

Woah, bro. Little on the wack side, try to toan it a tad bit down, get more flow. Still amazing though ^_^

BummerCityTown responds:

lol i think it flows wonderfully. But thanks brother!

loser (cut work) loser (cut work)

Great ambience in the voice. I also like how this is going back to dubstep's roots, not just screaming synth lines with a drum beat. Good job:D

OmniScie responds:

merci))

Kaskrin - Night Stick Kaskrin - Night Stick

Very "trippy", I liked it. And I know it's a loop, but even as a loop I feel a little bit more of a switch up. Great job neverless! Only reason for losing half a star is I don't people could flow to this to well.

Kaskrin responds:

Hah thanks man, I know what you mean.

Today is Red Today is Red

The wobble fit perfectly with everything! The intro just "felt" amazing, and then when the bass dropped it went from sad story to hardcore. Good job bro!