SoulCrusher Cabin SoulCrusher Cabin

Great game. Had a lot of fun with it :) Wish you would have added a quality control though, because I was lagging on the last boss pretty hardcore. But that's my fault, so great job :D

Manly-Chicken responds:

My bad on the lag. I guess it's the screen shake.

Cabinalt Cabinalt

Simple, Hilarious, and Addicting. Lost a half star because of in the beginning its hard to see the people behind the tree's.

Oppa Gangnam Dash Oppa Gangnam Dash

Fun at first, a little to simple, and just gets old quickly. Nice idea though.

Lumberjack vs Treehuggers Lumberjack vs Treehuggers

Great for a short time of fun, but the problem is that the fun doesn't last long. The game needs more upgrades and more enemy types. But, with a little tweaking, this game could be a lot of fun. 3.5 stars for the game itself, another half star for the second.

Infectonator 2 Infectonator 2

It's been a year and a half I could play a Flash game for 6 hours straight and not get bored. I love this game, very well made and a great idea. 5 stars.

Medieval Shark Medieval Shark

Great game! I had no problems with it and I liked the new ideas set into it. Keep on making these games.

Also, Running Firefox and I have no problem running.

Out There Somewhere Out There Somewhere

I like the idea. It just seemed kind of "Slow". There was no drive to keep playing.

I-smel responds:

Yea it does feel kind of slow, I'm not sure what's doing that.

I DO want it to feel slow in a "You can't run in a blizzard" kind of way, but it feels slow in a framerate kind of way also.

Jem Match 2 Jem Match 2

I love the game. Not very original, but still great.

stian7 responds:

Thank you. I know, but it help me as a developer to understand the code.

Rogue Soul Rogue Soul

Great game :) Nothing really wrong with this game, kept me entertained for a good long while.

Super Race Arcade Super Race Arcade

Uhmmm, try to make this game more in depth. Only having 2 lanes to swerve in is not very fun, plus the animation of the road is not very professional. The idea is kinda bland to.