Troll Samus Troll Samus

Not very interesting, But the animation was nice. Not really much I can say but it just wasn't funny.

Kingdom hearts corrupted Kingdom hearts corrupted

The text on the loading screen kinda messed with my eyes because of the contrast of hard and soft images. I felt a strain on my eyes trying to focus and read the words. Other than that, I enjoyed the softness of the images, and the whole feel to the main menu. It fit the "Kingdom heart" feeling perfectly. Plus, even the voice in the beginning felt just... right. I have high hopes for this animation!

ACS- Block: Act 1 ACS- Block: Act 1

Good idea, Voice acting (or grunt acting) wasnt the best but wasn't the worst. I think the end was a little to sudden though. Maybe you should have had it fade back out into another game of pong?

8bitNemesis responds:

Thanks, due to the size we were haveing serious issues saving and keeping the flash altogether so we had to end it short, will consider this for the next one though.

The Moleman The Moleman

Uhhh... I don't find the humor. It's just alot of dick jokes. I'm sorry I'm not 12 anymore, but this didn't even make me smirk. Although, The animation was amazing.

Good Morning- Mrs. Grant Good Morning- Mrs. Grant

The jokes in this video are retarded. Period. You get a star for trying.

5SN responds:

I understand. thanks for your criticism

Tom's Dog Got Upgraded Tom's Dog Got Upgraded

... Nope.

SongOfStorms(D'n'B) SongOfStorms(D'n'B)

Not going to judge the music because this is posted in the video section, and the video was not the best. Good idea though.

04202012 04202012

Happy 420! Animation wasn't the best, although you where probably loaded out of your mind while making this. XD And I don't understand the dot turning into the joint... But What ever, it was 420.

Hyperbolime responds:

you are correct sir. :)

Club Nintendo Club Nintendo

Drawing was fantatic, except for the background. As Misty said, The line tool makes everything look terrible. Although I have to say I love the charactor art work, and the punch line was decent. I would say that this was a good animation overall.

The Average 7th Grader 1 The Average 7th Grader 1

Agree. 100%. Problem is, This is almost everyone in my highschool. Our generation just keeps getting worse. Good job on the animation though!